Will Davies spoke to Prof Mark Blyth, Brown University. They discussed Blyth’s book Angrynomics (co-authored with Eric Lonergan), the impact of the pandemic on American politics and the recent US election.
- ‘The Global Economics of European Populism: Growth Regimes and Party System Change in Europe‘ – Jonathan Hopkin and Mark Blyth
- Interview with Mark Blyth about Angrynomics – Phenomenal World
- Review of Angrynomics – Edward Luce, Financial Times
- ‘The Aptness of anger‘ – Amia Srinivasan
- ‘It’s the emotions stupid! Anger about the economic crisis, low political efficacy and support for populist parties‘ – Gabriele Magni
- ‘Anger fast and slow: mediations of justice and violence in the age of populism‘ – Will Davies