The Political Economy Research Centre (PERC) is a centre for the cultural and political analysis of economic life, at Goldsmiths, University of London, with staff and contributors drawn from across the college.
This website is regularly updated, bringing together all of PERC’s latest news, publications, events and tweets, from its members and affiliates. These fall under the following headings:
- PERCblog: For General PERC news, events and publications.
- CUSP: ESRC Centre for Understanding Sustainable Prosperity, based at University of Surrey, in which PERC is a partner.
- Recovery to Discovery: ESRC seminar series seeking to build a new research agenda for alternatives to financialisation.
- My Political Economy: A collaborative space that promotes building a contemporary and innovative approaches to teaching political economy.
- Students: for information about our political economy teaching programmes and student activities
- Debt Community Network: A digital repository for the ESRC Grant ‘Crafting an Alternative Politics of Debt’ and collaborative space to engage with the many aspect of the politics of debt and indebtedness
Address: 41 Lewisham Way, Goldsmiths, New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Contact: Will Davies, Co-Director – email@example.com